Monday, April 13, 2015

Fierce.

Today I was meant to wake up early, do the laundry, pop by the shops, do the groceries, pick up my grandpa, come home, do some weights, go for a run on the treadmill and then have a healthy lunch.

Instead, I snoozed through both of my alarms, took my sweet ass time getting ready (changing my shoes, jacket and necklace multiple times), got to the supermarket completely overdressed, came home and instead of picking up the weights, opted to put on the weight- swapping the run for carbs, wine, chocolate and the season premiere of Game of Thrones. Hashtag healthkick!

Day well spent.








Dress: Morning Glory; Jacket: White Suede; Shoes: Portmans; Necklace: Colette by Colette Hayman; Rings: Equip, Colette by Colette Hayman & Lovisa; Sunnies: Rayban; Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment