Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Bare feet and my new favourite coat

I have been meaning to write this blog for a week now - squeeze in that one  (/four) more entry(/ies) before the month was over. But alas, procrastination got the better of me, and here I am, an April Fool, squeezing content meant for four separate posts into just the one. Sorry kids.

I've got to admit that since the shave, my wardrobe has become a bit edgier - I'm more willing to push the boundaries with body con, high splits, midriff, asymmetry and bold lips. I mean, it's not as if I was scared to dress a bit 'differently' before, but I feel as though my new look has given me even more reason to do so.

I have started getting to a stage where I'm starting to miss my hair though and it feels though it's going to be forever before it's back to normal - probably because at the usual rate my hair grows, it will be forever (even though it's grown really quickly initially). And then I bump into the kindest people - both ones I know, and strangers I don't - and they say the kindest things, like that I really pull it off, or that my head's a nice shape (even though it's not), and some even go as far as saying I look stunning or like a model or a goddess and I know they're just being overly sweet but I'm thankful anyway.

So here's to my new-ish look. It's still taking some getting used to.

P.s. I have a new favourite trench coat. Can you tell? It's satiny and silky and amazing and I love it.






Top: Missguided; Skirt: Paper Scissors; Trench Coat: Forever New; Bag: Tony Bianco; Shoes: Alias Mae; Necklace & Rings (right hand): Colette by Colette Hayman; Rings (left hand): Lovisa; Watch: Marc By Marc Jacobs




Top: Ally; Skirt: Luvalot; Trench Coat: Forever New; Shoes: Novo; Bag: Dotti; Necklace: Colette by Colette Hayman; Rings: Lovisa; Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs







Top & Skirt: Ally; Trench Coat: Forever New; Bag: Dotti; Shoes: Novo; Necklace: Colette by Colette Hayman; Rings: Lovisa; Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

And then there was that casual day when I took blog photos before putting on shoes. Or thongs, in this day's case.


Tee: Cotton On; Jeans: Ziggy Denim; Bag: Dotti; Necklace: Colette by Colette Hayman; Rings: Lovisa; Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs




No comments:

Post a Comment