Tuesday, October 15, 2013

white on white / two days one top.

Last Thursday Sydney melted through a whopping 37 degree (39 out west!) day and I made the decision to wear white on white because well, it just reminds me of summer - simple, clean and chic. It's a brave move for me because I'm generally pretty clumsy, which often means that white clothes do not stay white for very long at all. Proud to report though, that I managed not to spill a single thing on myself, despite consuming plenty of saucy/liquidy foods and drinks that day. Yeah, I was pretty chuffed with myself, and what?! It's a pretty big achievement okay?!

My shoes, however, didn't make it through the day - I made the mistake of leaving them lying around while at a friend's place, and the (super adorable) puppy got to them. Luckily I only paid $5 for them at the Ozsale sale recently. And that I'm not exactly lacking in shoes lol.






Top: Imprint; Shorts: Forever New; Belt: Portmans; Bag: Vintage; Shoes: Gianni Bini; Sunnies: Cotton On; Watch & Bracelet: Lovisa

And because I managed to not dirty my clothes on the day before, I managed to rock the same white top with these amazing trousers on the cooler Friday. They were a little bit tight after lunch but their cuteness made up for it! 
 




Top: Imprint; Trousers: Raoul; Belt: Portmans; Bag: Vintage; Shoes: Novo; Sunnies: Cotton On; Bracelet & Watch: Lovisa

No comments:

Post a Comment