Tuesday, September 23, 2014

China Doll

Spring has finally sprung in (now) Sunny Sydney and I can't seem to wipe the smile off my face! I've always been more of a warm-weather, skirt, shorts and sun-dress kind of girl, so I'm welcoming the bright blue skies and fresh air with open arms.

It's meant to hit 27 degrees later this week and while it's slightly depressing to think that this time this year I was able to just drop everything and head to the beach with the cute boy I'd just started seeing, I'm pretty happy with where my life's at at the moment. I have a job that I love, a boy that I love (from afar), a roof over my head, and excess of anything I could ever need (i.e. clothes, shoes, bags and food!)

Life is amazing, and I hope that it only gets better from here!

Last weekend, loving the whole China-Print trend so much that, yes, I wore the same thing two days in a row, with a few minor accessory tweaks. Sue me!





Dress: Dotti; Bag: Vintage (Glebe Markets); Sunglasses: Chanel; Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Necklace: gift; Nude Chunky Heels (top images): Bardot; Monochrome Pointed Pumps (bottom images): Koh Fashion by Boston Babe; Blazer: Esprit. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment