Thursday, April 2, 2015

Excuse me miss?

'Excuse me miss?'
Yes?
'I really like your style'
Thanks!
'Are you a fashion designer or something?'
No. I'm a radiotherapist...
'Oh really??' (you don't even know what a radiotherapist is do you?) 'Well *edges towards the table of charity posters he's standing near* have you ever heard of Westmead...'
Look, I'm just gonna stop you there. I'm really bad at saying no to people and I donate to way too many charities already and I'm not working at the moment so I don't wanna waste your time...
'Oh...uhh...okay fair enough'
Yeah I'm sorry, good luck though!
'That's okay...by the way do know who you remind me of? Amber Rose! You're like an Asian Amber Rose!'
Yeah, I've been getting that a lot.
Other Charity Guy Interrupts: 'Yeah you know when you walked past the first time, I was like to him, oh man that girl is so pretty  - and I don't just say that to every girl!'
Haha, sure you don't.
'It's true...we thought you were really pretty...but you looked kind of mean. Like, you had this really serious look on your face' *pulls face to demonstrate*

Thanks boys, for the flattery and some light entertainment for this afternoon.

Angry Asian Amber Rose signing off for the long weekend. Happy Easter kids, be safe, eat lots, and I'll see you on the other side! xx


Dress: Cotton On; Trench: Forever New; Shoes: Bardot; Bag: Dotti; Necklace: Equip; Rings: Colette by Colette Hayman; Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Sunnies: Ray Ban.

No comments:

Post a Comment