Saturday, December 4, 2010

there goes another few hundo.

Every few weeks or so I have a mini freak out about my shopping habits. One of such episodes occurred on Thursday, when I walked into my bathroom and actually stopped to have a look around. I counted 16 pairs of shoes and 22 dresses. In my bathroom. That's more pairs of shoes and more dresses than some girls (okay, a handful of girls) own in their lifetime, just in my bathroom. I made a mental note that I did not need to buy myself any more new clothes or shoes or bags until at least past Christmas.

The episode was short lived however, and I was back to my old ways the next morning, when I went in to work early to finish my xmas shopping (which I did, yay!) and wound up with a new bag and two new dresses for myself. oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment