Sunday, June 17, 2012

procrastinating.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I put the 'pro' in procrastination.

I start exams on Tuesday (I have three consecutive exams - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday). I've spent the last four days eating, sleeping, training and shopping - and now, blogging lol. 

On Friday I went to Westfields to deposit money at the bank. I deposited it at Forever New (3 pairs of cute patterned coloured leggings), Portmans (two gorgeous iPad covers - one of which could easily double as a clutch), Betts (a pair suede wedges in my latest colour obsession, maroon, and a waterproofer to save them from the rain), a random shop outside of Westfields (a maxi skirt, a long-sleeve black studded dress and a loose knit), and Vinnies (three blazers, a coat, a blouse, a dress, a leather bag, and leather brogues) instead. Pictures to come.

This is what I wore. I love, love, LOVE my new hat - super cute, and again the colour of the moment. My sister said it makes me look like the crazy lady that feeds the pigeons at the park (think the movie Home Alone).

And the pants are super comfy too. You'll never guess where they're both from - Target! All in all a pretty budget outfit. Under $150 all up inclusive of shoes and bag. The pants from Target were the most expensive item at $39 - I'm not gonna lie, I hesitated before thinking of comfort and cost per wear lol (I'm such a tight arse haha) 


Ponti Pants: Target; Contrast Blouse: IntoFashion; Singlet (worn underneath): Ceele; Coat: Avocado; Boots: Dotti; Bag: SES.
  
Anyway. Better get started on study for the day. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment