Tuesday, November 27, 2012

stereosonic ft. stella vo

Music concert/festival season has officially started (with summer less than a week away, yay!). I spent last last Sunday partying at Coldplay (FYI, it was amazeballs) and then Saturday the following week at Stereosonic. Now Stereo isn't my normal scene - I'm usually more about live bands/singers and rock/alternative music than house/dance and DJs. But when one of my (awesome) girlfriends asked me to come along with a few of her (equally as awesome) friends, and I saw that the line up included my obsession of the moment, Calvin Harris (his songs are awesome to exercise to), I couldn't refuse. And I'm not gonna lie, the idea of getting to dress up for a festival may have given me that little extra nudge lol.

This is what I rocked:




 Top: (I've forgotten the brand, sorry lol); Shorts: Asos; Belt: Dotti; Booties: Factorie; Sunnies & Head Piece: Sportsgirl; Bangles: Market Stall; Ring: Colette. 

My shorts were pretty short but compared to some of the girls (and half of the guys) there, I may as well have been dressed for winter. I don't think I need to reiterate my love of sequins, and I love love love these babies even though they were a size too big in the waist, a touch too short for my liking and left me with tiny little cuts on my inner thighs (sequins/rubbing - not pleasant; they scratched me every time I had to go to the loo, so I just held it all day lol). And over- accessorizing?  No such thing.

P.s. this is my niece, Stella. She was watching me pose, taking these photos and requested a turn too, lol. Such a cutie. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment