Friday, September 6, 2013

VFNO (in monochrome again).

One of my favourite nights of the year - Vogue Fashion's Night Out Sydney. It's like Thursday night shopping on steroids (injected with loads of glitz, glamour, nibblies, alcohol, freebies and impeccably dressed, ridiculously good-looking people as far as the eye can see).

I chose to spend the night in monochrome (yet again, I'm a little obsessed). If only I didn't sweat so ridiculously much, causing my face to melt, my hair to stick to my face, and my stick on bra to no longer stick (why yes that was awkward!) causing a need for an emergency stop at cK Underwear. Oh well, I was gonna go there for the male underwear models anyway. #hotmess



 
 Top: MinkPink; Pants: Bardot; Shoes: Dotti; Necklace: Sportsgirl; Clutch: ValleyGirl; 
Sunnies: Ray Ban.




No comments:

Post a Comment