Monday, November 3, 2014

Like a gladiator

The weekends come and pass all too quickly these days, and I cannot believe that November is already upon us. The weather has been a bit psycho of late; confusing and unusual and incredible all at once.

On Saturday I awoke to already 30-something degree weather, the heat making it hard to breathe properly (but not stopping me from putting myself through a work out at my friend's place that morning because we're crazy like that). I entertained the possibility of a beach trip but my hopes were dashed when the sky turned from beautiful blue to the colour of concrete, and spilled buckets of water all over them. Never mind though - shopping, manis and pedis would suffice. And when the sky cleared - sun bathing on my balcony, followed by a Skype party date (including food, wine and music) with my one and only.

Saturday: a beautiful mess of confusion. And a dress to match the occasion.



Dress: Dotti; Belt: Bardot; Sandals: Urge (from Wanted Shoes); Cuff&Ring: Lovisa; Sunnies: Ray Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment