Sunday, April 10, 2011

just a quickie

Before I say anything else, just a warning that I'm not going to have much time to post in the next few weeks, what with mid sem exams, assessments & a new job. And you know, all the shopping center visits as procrastination in between.

Many purchases have been made this week, which I'll talk about in a later post, when I've had a chance to take pretty photos of them - but for now, just think - Tony Bianco & Natasha Gan, at ridiculously low prices.

Anyway I thought I'd take a break from writing notes, and swing by to show you this mainly vintage outfit I chucked together the other day, with less than 10 minutes to get ready (which explains the crinkled top). I didn't bump into anyone who'd appreciate that kind of outfit that day (my sister teased me as per usual for my choice of high waisted pants, and likened my dress sense to one of her friend's mums - a woman in her 50's).

The top & pants are vintage from Vinnies ($3 each), sunnies were $10 from the markets, bag was another vintage buy from the markets ($55 for Italian made leather), the shoes were on sale for $19.95 from Shoe Box, and the rings were on sale for $5 each from Lovisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment