Monday, August 29, 2011

Excuse the mess

I know this sounds really gross but I've worn the same polka dot blouse 3 times this week. It's just so cute and easily chucked over anything - from cutout dresses to jeans to florals and even block colours. And it's perfect for this in-between weather we've been having, with the right amount of length as to keep the goosebumps away, but thin and lightweight enough to stop excessive amounts of sweat (and anyone who's been shopping with me can attest to how unusually sweaty I can get under even the simplest of circumstances).

I'm just so glad to be able to go out without having to lug a coat around again. And that my legs get to see the sun again. Not that my legs need any sun really, my skins never quite been pasty. And they are often covered in bruises, but that's another story haha.

On sunny days when I'm at work I often complain to customers about it, and ask them why they're not outside enjoying the glorious weather. Today the sun's out to play and I've got the day off...so I'm gonna head out and make the most of it. Yep, I'll probably end up in a shopping centre of some sort haha.

Have a good one guys, and excuse the messy room...I've started to try and sortbout some stuff to get rid of on eBay...




















No comments:

Post a Comment