Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hey there Delilah

*Runs up and leaps on you; hugs the crap outta you* I've missed you kids! I know I never call and barely write these days, but that doesn't mean I don't think about you all the time! I'm sorry for my absence, I've been inundated with assignments and work and family and training, and in between, just generally enjoying life. I'd thought about blogging a few times but my sister borrowed my camera for a week or so, and it's not until you go without an SLR after having used one for the past few years that you realise how crap your shitty old little digital camera is.

Anyway, for ages I had been on the hunt for a decent plain white tee. You'd be surprised at how friggin' hard they are to find - they always have tacky prints, or odd detailing, too-high necklines, and are either too thick, or completely see-through. Finally, after years of searching, I managed to find two of them in Trade Secret of all places, on sale for only $10 each (RRP $60). They're still a tad sheer, but I've come to grips with the fact that I'll probably never find that perfect balance of fabric. Today (actually, yesterday) I had a break from hours of outfit planning, and chose to do the classic, comfy plain white tee & dark denim jeans. Tan accessories keep it extra casual. And don't you just LOVE my new Nine West bag??! It hasn't left my side since I got it on Wednesday, while killing time waiting for my dad to finish eye surgery...along with a few other bits and pieces *i went a bit overboard in glassons & collette)...oh dear indeed.




No comments:

Post a Comment