Sunday, October 9, 2011

Neutrals.

A lot of the time I overcompensate for the amount of black I wear during the week for work, by going crazy with colour on my days off. If you often read my blog, then you're probably sick of me saying this. I love bright, vibrant colours - they make me happy. I don't know why, they just do. It may because they get me noticed...and, I'm not gonna lie, I adore the attention most days (lol yeah, I'm pretty vain like that).

But then there are some days when I just want to feel plain - I don't want people to give me odd looks or glare at my hot pink blazer or red pants or blue shoes. Yesterday was one of those days. I used to be obsessed with nudes and beige and tan and taupe; though usually these were broken up by denims or florals or black. Yesterday I did earthy neutrals from head to toe - comfy, colourless (okay maybe not colourless per say, but you know what I mean) chic.

Oh yes, and my sister also bought a new dog yesterday. We called him Simba. He's pretty cute; looks a bit like a bear crossed with a fox. And his fur really fit in with the theme of the day.




P.S. I don't know how often I'll be able to blog in the next few weeks - I've got quite a few assignments coming up, and exam season is looming. I'll drop by when I can (ack, who am I kidding, I'll probably post even more often than usual to avoid assignments and study lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment