Friday, April 20, 2012

Back (b)log

Before I start I just have to say I'm hating blogger's new layout. It's ugly and it keeps flipping my photos on their sides (so I've had to put them together on one image and I hate the way that looks!) The 'change back to old format' button isn't there any more and this makes me sad.
 
It's been a rather depressing week overall actually. The weather's been atrocious & I really don't enjoy the rain unless I get to sleep in. I've been meaning to post for the last few days, but for some reason or another I haven't gotten around to it, so I do have somewhat of a backlog of photos to post.

Thursday was particularly cold and wet and so I rugged up and hid my frizz-prone hair from the rain. Excuse the crappy photo quality - the weather meant no natural light so I had to rely on the halogens in the bathroom.


Dress: Saintshylo; Belt: Supre; Leggings: Xpression; Beret: Forever 21; Boots: Roc (from Sheriton Shoes); Coat: Ally. 

Friday looked like this: 


 
Top: Miss Shop (from Myer); Leggings: Xpression; Boots: Roc (from Sheriton Shoes); Belt: Zahara; Necklace: Temt; Rings: Rubi Shoes; Bag: Sportsgirl
 
What was meant to be a quick pit stop at DFO on the way home from uni (okay, so it's not really 'on the way' home...just close) ended up taking 2 hours and costing me just under four hundred bucks that I don't really have. Lol, what can I say, when I'm depressed I shop, and the weather's got me down. I'll update you on that in later posts. 
 
The weather did finally clear up today though, and I got to wear my newly acquired, bright, floral dress (an absolute steal from Dotti ($5!)). The skirt has an awesome swish to it, it's super comfy and the colours are so bright and vibrant - a perfect match with the shining sun! 
 

Dress: Dotti; Belt: Supre; Bag: Vintage; Wedges: Sportsgirl

Haven't really got much else to say tonight. Sorry for the bland post, I'm really tired and I have to be up early for another trip to DFO - the new Bardot outlet opens tomorrow and my cousin wants me to go with her. I don't know how I got roped in to that one lol. 

Till next time folks! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment