Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pussy bows and DFO

I've gotta make this one quick because I have a child to put to bed and its waaaayyyy past her bed time (sorry mum lol).

I got up this morning and checked the forecast - 24 degrees and cloudy according to Weather HD. So I took the occasion to break out my favourite high waist jeans, for the first time this season. Teamed it with a mustard yellow ladylike pussy-bow blouse and tan accessories. Good old 70's casual/glam for my trip to DFO (which was decent - and I was good, only spending another $80. Bardot was disappointing though). Such a shame I had to change into the emergency dress I had in the boot of my car by the time we got back to my cousins mid-afternoon. Apparently 24 and cloudy means 27 and sunny by the afternoon. Should really learn to stop trusting that app!

   Top: Portmans; Jeans: Jeanswest; Belt: Zahara; Wedges: Tony Bianco for Wanted; Bag: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment