Monday, November 14, 2011

heatwave.

Another day, another jumpsuit. What can I say, they're just so easy. No need to fiddle around with matching a top and bottom. No need to worry about having to sit like a lady, in fear of flashing yerr knickers. Just chuck one on, accessorise a little, and you're good to go. Effortless, comfortable, light, cool & super cute. But god forbid you should need to go to the loo in a hurry lol.


In case you're interested, today I mostly bludged before getting a huge pang of guilt & trekking it to the library (I'm now behind in my study schedule). I missed the bulk of the heat, having been indoors for most of the arvo, but was surprised at how hot it still was when I left...I know I've said in the past that I love the heat, but if this is what spring is like, I can't imagine summer! Yeek, I better be getting heaps of beach days!

No comments:

Post a Comment