Monday, November 21, 2011

feeling cazh.

I actually just googled how to spell the abbreviation of 'casual'. A few options came up - cadz, casz, caj, cajh? 'Cazh' was the best sounding option to me lol.

Today I was meant to get back into study after a study-free weekend...I did squeeze in a little study, but got side tracked heading to the post office to send off some stuff & get passport photos done so my sister could send the visa stuff off. Yep, heaps glamorous stuff really. I wasn't feeling particularly dressy or girly. I wore my hair out and natural (besides the stupid little baby hairs which I flattened, of course), and did a laid back print tee, jeans and a few chunky rings to break it up. Effortless & comfy, albeit a little out of character.


Tee (Huntingbird by Ladakh); Jeans (Sass & Bide); Belt (Jag); Loafers (Sportsgirl); 'Love' double ring (Lovisa); Ring worn on index finger (independent boutique).

No comments:

Post a Comment