Saturday, August 25, 2012

All in a week of uni.

I'm not really in the mood to write. I have nothing much to say. But here's a quick one with some pictures I've had lying around on my SD card.

I now only go to uni thrice a week, with work, martial arts, and social activities in between. The following illustrates how my style changes within those three days. Yes, I am usually overdressed for uni. Except for when I'm having a hobo day.

Tuesday: channelling the whole pretty/college girl vibe. Backpack, summery dress and all. All that was missing was the bike. And let's face it, that was never gonna happen. I don't do bikes.

  
Dress: Rastars (purchased in Vietnam); Jacket: Supre; Belt: Zahara; Shoes: Kmart; Backpack: Bluebird (from Strandbags); Cuff: Rubi.

Wednesday: Pretty pastels/neutrals and a colour pop lip. FYI it was not as warm as I'd hoped/had been forecast that day, so I was left having to try and convince myself that it was. It didn't really work too well. 

Top: Ally; Shorts: Glassons; Jacket: Sweetacacia; Shoes: Rubi; Bag: Zara; Necklace: Forever New; Cuffs: Colette by Colette Hayman.

Thursday: was meant to be sporty luxe a-la-Shakuhacki. However as I was heading to uni I had to swap the Strappy peeptoe heels I originally wanted to wear with this outfit for thongs. Less luxe, more hobo. At least for once I felt like I actually fit in at the sports/health science campus that I go to. 


Top: Paper Heart; Pants: Bardot; Thongs: Havaianas; Necklace: Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment