Thursday, July 18, 2013

Boyfriend jeans

...are a little ironic given my current situation. Nonetheless, they're comfy and give me enough room to eat/binge, so it looks like that's what I'll be rocking for the next few days. I may have tried to push myself into getting back up and into things too quickly...so if I'm missing again for a while I may be off wallowing. Stop looking at me like that. I'm finneeeeee. Damn fine, even. ;)  

Knit: Imprint; Jeans: Nobody Denim; Heels: Sportsgirl; Necklace: Forever New; Bag: Avocado

Additionally I'll be starting to sell stuff on eBay again shortly. In fact it's already started.  Keep an eye out for listings here. Slightly different approach this time as I make a bit more of an effort to style looks such as these:  


Happy bidding! Till next time kiddos! x

No comments:

Post a Comment