Sunday, August 4, 2013

My short-lived 24th

So I spent two weeks low-carbing and exercising in the lead up to my birthday party. I spent hours putting my outfit together, choosing which jacket, shoes and accessories. I even pre-shot these photos for this blog. And then last night, whilst getting ready at the hotel/putting on my face, I decided it'd be a good idea to have a few cheeky glasses of white. Which turned into a whole bottle of white. By the time I got to dinner I smelt like a pub. I inhaled half of my devil's delight pancakes and my plate of nachos, and two long blacks to keep me going because I'm a sleepy drunk. Felt better by the time we hit Argyle - but then tequila shots and cocktails happened. There was that margaritas jug of death. And before I knew it I was getting kicked out in record time, even for me. Ah well, there's always next year lol.

FYI I went the sequin blazer over the leather jacket, the black glittery clutch over the black & rose gold, and changed the accessories to black and silver. 







  Dress: Misguided Fashion; Sequin Blazer: Portmans; Shoes: Pure Hype; Clutches: Colette by Colette Hayman; Cuffs: Cotton On. 

No comments:

Post a Comment