Tuesday, December 20, 2011

pretty things.

I don't normally make a habit of displaying my unmentionables (lol I've always found that word funny when used in this context) on public forums, but these were just too cute NOT to share. Frills, pleating, satin, ribbon - what more could one wish for in an undergarment (I'm giggling again - yes, I'm mature). While I haven't been an overly huge fan of Peter Morrissey's work in the past, a few pieces in his 'Man' and 'Woman' lines in Big W have been surprisingly good, and decent quality for tiny price you pay for them (this bra & brief set was less than $32 all up, and also came in a cute dusty pink colour (they were out of my size of briefs in pink, so I settled for charcoal)). Love.
And Big W never fails to surprise me - I also picked up these amazing, black felt & cork wedges with a black cutout overlay (and you KNOW how I feel about cutouts, and wedges), for less than $35. Insane!


And keeping within the cutout theme, I couldn't walk past this pretty ipad cover from Forever New (my 3rd ipad case from there) - it even has a long strap so you can wear it like a bag! Ahhhhhhh!
In other news, this is what I wore on Sunday. Thanks to my sister for the amazing trousers - she picked them up at trade secret for just $5 (lol my bargain hunting skills are rubbing off!), and the fabric & cut are so incredible. Comfy & sleek, I love love loveeee them!

No comments:

Post a Comment